Rapper T.I. says he was ‘making incisions, handling the business’ during birth of third child

T.I. was in the delivery room during the birth of his seventh child, doing everything he could to “Bring Em Out.”
The rapper told TMZ that he wasn’t holding his wife Tiny’s hand during the delivery of their daughter, but rather hanging out on the “other side” with the doctor.

“I was making the incisions,” he said. “I was handling the business.”

T.I., 35, and Tiny, 40, welcomed their third child together, Heiress Harris, on March 26.

A TMZ photog questionedT.I. about his role in the delivery while outside of LAX Airport.

T.I. also said that it gets “somewhat” easier with the more children you have.

“The experience kicks in,” he said.

060115111508, 21334631, Rob Latour/Rob Latour/Invision/AP
T.I., left, and Tiny welcomed their third child together at the end of March.

He added that he wouldn’t put words in Tiny’s mouth about whether or not it gets easier for her.

TMZ’s photographer wasn’t really sure how child birthing worked and asked again if he was in the delivery room, despite the fact he just explained he was in there with his wife.

“I’m telling you that’s what I was doing,” he explained. “I was on the business end.”