Hulk Hogan’s bigoted rant revealed in newly-released audio from sex tape: ‘If we’re gonna f--k with n

-----s, let’s get a rich one’ (WARNING: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE) Newly released audio from Hulk Hogan’s sex tape allows the world to hear him calling his daughter's then-boyfriend the N-word and bragging about being "a racist to a point.”
The 62-year-old's abhorrent racial slurs were first reported in 2012.

POOL PHOTO; NEW YORK POST OUT Dirk Shadd/AP
Hulk Hogan looks on in court moments after a jury returned its decision in the recent Gawker lawsuit.

The 62-year-old's abhorrent racial slurs were first reported in 2012. They are part of the unaired portion of a leaked sex tape from 2006 posted by Gawker, which later removed the tape after a suit by the wrestling legend.

On Thursday, the audio and a transcript of the bigoted rant was posted online for the first time by the National Enquirer and Death and Taxes.

"So it gets to the point where…I dunno if (daughter) Brooke was f-----g the black guy's son, or they've been hanging out," Hogan is reportedly heard saying. "I caught them holding hands together on the tour."

STASI: DON'T FEEL BAD FOR RACIST LOWLIFE HULK HOGAN

"They were getting close to kind of (INAUDIBLE) the f-----g (INAUDIBLE). I'm not a double-standard type of guy," he continued. "I'm a racist to a point, y'know, f-----g n-----s — but then, when it comes to nice people..."

His sex partner, Heather Clem, pipes in, "We all are (racist) that way."

Hogan's hate-filled comments continued as he discussed his daughter's boyfriend at the time.

"I don't give a f--k if she (INAUDIBLE) an 8-foot tall basketball player," he says on the recording. "If we're gonna f--k with n-----s, let's get a rich one!"

"Oh, my gosh. Please forgive me. Please forgive me," he said during an interview on Good Morning America last August. "I think if you look at the whole picture of who Hulk Hogan is, you can see over all the years that there's not a racist bone in my body."